Wind Chime


This was one of my massive projects. The wind chime involved creation of tiny items which took a large amount of time. I had created few chimes before long back and decided to make a new one as the old ones were ..well.. dusty. 

This item requires pure creativity. The one I had previously made had vegetables and fruits on them. I thought of making this one a little different and decided to add some animals and birds to it. I made a tortoise, a duck and snake for this wind chime( you cannot see the snake in the picture because it is hidden behind one of the boxes). The tortoise was difficult to make. I was more concerned I was not giving it a good colour but wind chimes are supposed to be cheerful. And any darker colour would have robbed it of its cheerfulness.





Comments

Popular Posts